I have to typeset a document in Czech with index. How can I make the
ConTeXt to sort it according to a Czech custom/norm? I tried to learn it
from the ConTeXt source but I failed. Is there any help/documentation for
To show what I need, see this please:
1) accutes: A and Aaccute goes in one section, but Aacute is after A (the
same holds for E/Eacute, I/..., O/..., Y/...; U is special, since there is
U, Uaccute and Uring).
2) carons: Ccaron, Dcaron etc. have thier own section. So there is one
section for C, one for Ccaron, then is there D, then Dcaron etc.
3) Ecaron is no problem, since no Czech word can begin with it. But it
goes in one section with E and Eaccute in a following order: E, Eaccute
4) CH is in Czech supposed to be one letter. It stands after H. (There are
some words where CH is two letters, but it can be ignored.)
5) There are much more rules, but they can be hardly algorithmized since
they depend on a meaning. I can ignore them.
Can some of you send me an example how to do it? Then I would try to
implement it myself.
Many thanks and greetings.