In a moment I will commit a new version. I have added two
big Aleph change sets:
* The math change file:
the primitives \omathcode, \odelcode, \omathchardef etc. that
allow 64k glpyh indices and 256 families (I have removed about
half a dozen bugs from the Aleph code in the process, but that
does not mean much since I probably added a dozen new ones
* The font change file:
loading ofm file formats, the \leftghost and \rightghost primitives,
and the aleph-style font internals. I am certain that there is still
a whole lot of font functionality missing and broken, but at least
it no longer segfaults on startup. E.g.: You can definately not use
ofm fonts in pdf mode (because the devirtualizer is not fixed yet),
and it probably doesnt work in dvi mode either.
However, since it is friday, I prefer to commit the code now rather
than have it linger on my harddisk any longer.
My next goal after debugging and fixing the virtual fonts is adding
the rest of the aleph functionality that I want ("fi" fill, the extra
"\local" hmode stuff and direction commands).