[TLContrib] TL 2011?

Taco Hoekwater taco at elvenkind.com
Fri Aug 26 16:47:45 CEST 2011

Hi,

On 08/18/2011 03:48 PM, Arno Trautmann wrote:
> Taco Hoekwater wrote:
>>
>> I've been busy trying to make money. This weekend I hope to get around
>> to it.
>
> Ok, maybe I'll accept this as a reason …
> No, seriously, thank you for all the work; I'm looking forward for the
> weekend!

Since five minutes ago, I get the following:

   $ tlmgr --repository http://tlcontrib.metatex.org/2011 list
   tlmgr: package repository http://tlcontrib.metatex.org/2011
     cowfont: The 'cow' fonts from ConTeXt
   i microtype: An interface to the micro-typographic features of pdfTeX.

so at least the basics seem to work now. I no longer have a texlive
2010, so I can not test whether that is still 100% OK (but I see no
reason why it would not be).

Lots of explanatory stuff is not updated yet, but at least we can now
test whether it still produces correct packages.

Best wishes,
Taco