[TLContrib] TL 2011?

Will Robertson wspr81 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 21 11:48:20 CEST 2011

On 21/08/2011, at 7:11 PM, Taco Hoekwater wrote:

> There are three choices so far:
>
>  TeXLive 2010 (yes, that is still existent)
>  TeXLive 2011 (does not actually do anything yet)
>  Website      (does not actually do anything yet)

Oh, so TLC will be able to provide updates for packages in older distributions, if necessary! I could imagine this could be quite helpful in a pinch.

(One could even imagine the enterprising package writer releasing their code for older distributions as a matter of course, but I'll leave that to someone more adventurous than me.)

Thanks for the great work,
-- Will