[Tex-nl] In memoriam Staszek Wawrykiewicz

Frans Goddijn frans at goddijn.com
Sat Feb 10 14:11:34 CET 2018

https://www.preining.info/blog/2018/02/in-memoriam-staszek-wawrykiewicz/

"Staszek was an active member of the Polish TeX community, and an incredibly valuable TeX Live Team member. His insistence and perseverance have saved TeX Live from many disasters and bugs. Although I have been in contact with Staszek over the TeX Live mailing lists since some years, I met him in person for the first time on my first ever BachoTeX, the EuroBachoTeX 2007. His friendliness, openness to all new things, his inquisitiveness, all took a great place in my heart."