[NTG-pdftex] Mailing list moderator wanted

Taco Hoekwater taco at elvenkind.com
Mon Sep 25 09:52:33 CEST 2017

Hi all,

There is very little actual work involved (you need to delete half a dozen spam messages from the moderation queue once a week, and occasionally approve a new subscription). Unfortunately, I have quite a few of these tiny tasks in my inbox, and it getting to be a big nuisance juggling them all.

If you are reading this and can spare a minute each week, please send me a short note.

Best wishes,
Taco