[NTG-pdftex] pdftex - Incorrect unicode value for dotlessj

Pali Rohár pali.rohar at gmail.com
Sun Jun 12 23:58:43 CEST 2016

On Sunday 12 June 2016 23:50:54 Karl Berry wrote:
>     Currently it is specified as \pdfglyphtounicode{dotlessj}{F6BE},
> see:
> https://foundry.supelec.fr/scm/viewvc.php/trunk/source/texmf/tex/gen
> eric/pdftex/glyphtounicode.tex?view=markup&root=pdftex
>
> You're forgiven for not knowing this :), but sadly, The /trunk/
> version of pdftex is not the current code.  That is in
> /branches/stable. Maybe that will change at some point.

Yes, I have not known it until now. I would say, /trunk/ is last version
as in other SVN projects.

> Also, glyphtounicode.tex is actually maintained elsewhere, by Eddie
> Kohler.

Can you point me to repository? Or website?

> But in any case, the important thing is, dotlessj is already
> 0237 in all the current versions of the file I can find, e.g., TeX
> Live. --best, karl

Now in /branches/stable/ I found that it was fixed by commit:
https://foundry.supelec.fr/scm/viewvc.php/branches/stable/source/texmf/tex/generic/pdftex/glyphtounicode.tex?root=pdftex&r1=89&r2=691

So it is really fixed.

But before I sent this email I checked my TeXLive installation (2012)
and also /trunk/ of pdftex. From which I deducted it is not fixed.

--
Pali Rohár
pali.rohar at gmail.com