[NTG-pdftex] Supressing PTEX.Fullbanner and Producer version strings

Norbert Preining preining at logic.at
Sat Apr 30 15:38:47 CEST 2016

Dear Akira,

On Sa, 30 Apr 2016, Akira Kakuto wrote:
> Apparently the catcodes of { and } are not defined in
> pdftexconfig.tex. They are defined in etex.src in the
> case of plain pdftex.

Thanks, ok I will use the following ini file for a new format
	pdflatex-reproducible
any comments?

% Norbert Preining 2016. Public domain.
\input pdftexconfig.tex
\pdfinfoomitdate = 1
\pdfsuppressptexinfo = 1
% catcodes are not set by now, we need to fix that
\catcode `\{=1
\catcode `\}=2
\pdftrailerid{}
\pdfinfo{/Producer (pdfTeX)}
\scrollmode
% we need to unset the catcodes again, otherwise the latex format complains
\catcode `\{=0
\catcode `\}=0
\input latex.ltx
\endinput