[NTG-pdftex] About SyncTeX and output-directory option

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Tue Jan 26 00:37:08 CET 2010

Sorry, ntg-pdftex is one list I'm not on, and I can't follow all the
details of the problem or solution from the quote.

What I can say is that it would certainly be untenable to change *tex to
output anywhere except the cwd by default, if that's being suggested.
Every script and user in the world expects that.

    Karl will be looking into the output directory option.

That previous report that I said I'd look into was only about the
limited question of why foo.tex and foo behave differently wrt
--output-directory.

Thanks,