[NTG-pdftex] [pdftex-Patches][4299] pdf font inclusion error (with partial patch)

pdftex-patches at sarovar.org pdftex-patches at sarovar.org
Sat Apr 10 23:23:56 CEST 2010

Category: PDF inclusion
Group: None
Resolution: Accepted

Initial Comment:
http://www.ntg.nl/pipermail/ntg-pdftex/2009-November/003859.html

>Comment By: The Thanh Han (hanthethanh)
Date: 2010-04-10 21:23

Message:
could you please attach such a pdf for testing? The latest version of easypdf (6.0) no longer produces such odd pdfs, and I could not find 4.2 anywhere. thanks.

Comment By: The Thanh Han (hanthethanh)
Date: 2009-12-24 10:38

Message:
in earlier versions of pdf spec, values in named resources must be indirect object, hence the test isRef(). I looked into the current pdf spec and it seems the above requirement is gone, not sure from which version of pdf. So we can leave out that test now.