[NTG-pdftex] [pdftex-Bugs][4293] error on build: C compiler cannot create executables

pdftex-bugs at sarovar.org pdftex-bugs at sarovar.org
Wed Sep 2 08:07:44 CEST 2009

Bugs item #4293, was opened at 2009-09-01 00:51
Category: Build process
Group: None
>Resolution: Invalid

Initial Comment:
Build of pdfLaTex version 1.40.9 attempted on Red Hat Linux 2.6.18, and failed with the above message.
Log file config.log attached.

What do I need to do to build this?

Cheers
Pedrocelli

Comment By: Pedrocelli  (pedrocelli)
Date: 2009-09-02 05:16

Message:
No I haven't - it's a new system.  I don't know if anyone else has but it doesn't matter - I installed it through the package manager and it works fine.
Thanks
Pedrocelli

Comment By: The Thanh Han (hanthethanh)