[NTG-pdftex] Urgent help needed (Document open settings)

Philip TAYLOR P.Taylor at Rhul.Ac.Uk
Wed Apr 22 13:27:33 CEST 2009

Thank you, Taco : it has /an/ effect, but sadly
not the desired one (the page opens shewing the
first part of the headline filling much of the screen,
so it is several tens of times too large).  I will
play the example and see if I can get it to converge
on what I need ...

** Phil.
--------