[NTG-pdftex] [pdftex-Bugs][2100] colors on page influenced by included pdf image

pdftex-bugs at sarovar.org pdftex-bugs at sarovar.org
Thu Oct 9 00:18:55 CEST 2008

Bugs item #2100, was opened at 2008-10-09 00:18
Category: PDF inclusion
Group: None
Resolution: None

Initial Comment:
I've got a problem with defined colors on a page when I include a pdf image.
The original file (regression-org.pdf) is included on the second page: blue and red on that page are different from the blue and red on the other pages.  However, if I convert the included pdf image to ps via pdftops and back to pdf via pstopdf (regression.pdf), there's no problem as shown on the last page.  Is this a bug in pdftex, or am I using an "incorrectly" generated pdf image file, since a double conversion seems to produce the correct output?  (I'm using texlive's 2008 pdftex 1.40.9)

Best regards

Stefan