[NTG-pdftex] Fwd: [Sarovar.org] Downtime on 15 Mar 2008

Martin Schröder martin at oneiros.de
Wed Mar 12 16:29:57 CET 2008

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Sarovar. org Admin <noreply at sarovar.org>
Date: 12.03.2008 16:01
Subject: [Sarovar.org] Downtime on 15 Mar 2008
To: Martin Schröder <martin at oneiros.de>

Hello,

 Sarovar.org will be down for maintenance on 15th March 2008 from 10 AM
 till 10 PM IST. We will be preforming a software as well as hardware
upgrade during this time. While we do expect the migration to go
smoothly and all data and settings to be migrated to the new server,
please let us know if there are any problems after migration is
complete.

 Thanks for using Sarovar.org and sorry for the inconvenience.

 Regards,
 Sarovar Team