[NTG-pdftex] [ pdftex-Patches-871 ] Synchronization: pdfsync.sty embedded (1)

noreply at sarovar.org noreply at sarovar.org
Sat Jan 26 06:23:43 CET 2008

http://sarovar.org/tracker/?func=detail&atid=495&aid=871&group_id=106

Category: User interaction
Group: v1.40.0

Initial Comment:
To the administrator, please remove the preceding patch submission

The purpose is to implement some extensions very useful for
synchronization, both forwards and backwards. Synchronization is the
ability for a text editor and a pdf viewer to work together, displaying the
same thing at the same time. For example, a text editor can ask a pdf
viewer to display and outline the character in the output corresponding to
the character under the cursor.
Attached is a zip file containing diff against version 1.40.4, explanations
and demonstrations in
synchronize.readme/synchronize+frames.pdf

PS: I have problems with my connection

Comment By: Nobody (None)