[NTG-pdftex] Future of http://scm.foundry.supelec.fr/svn/pdftex

Martin Schröder martin at oneiros.de
Mon Aug 4 14:48:08 CEST 2008

2008/8/4 Thanh Han The <hanthethanh at gmail.com>:
> On Mon, Aug 04, 2008 at 02:37:09PM +0200, Martin Schroeder wrote:
>> The development sources of pdftex are now where? texlive? foundry? Your machine?
>
> if you have anything to submit, submit them to supelec.

You didn't answer the question.

I'm trying to track down a possible bug. In the past the pristine
sources of pdftex where at foundry; now I can either submit a bug
against the sources at foundry that may already been fixed in TL; or I
work with the TL sources (clumsy); or I collect my own source tree
from both repos (takes work).

What do you suggest?

Best
   Martin