[NTG-pdftex] Docs for xpdf libraries or poppler?

David Kastrup dak at gnu.org
Thu Oct 11 14:20:57 CEST 2007

Having cloned the source repository of poppler, I could not fail to
notice that there is no API documentation that I could discern.

Now PDFTeX obviously _has_ been able to make sense of the libraries.
What source of information has been used for this?  Key point is that
I have to read some PDF files, process them at some rather shallow
object level, and write out the results.

So far, I have not even been able to figure out whether one of those
libs would be suitable for that.  Since PDFTeX does reading and
writing of PDF (also of included PDF files), some basic facility would
seem to be there?

--
David Kastrup