[NTG-pdftex] [ pdftex-Support Requests-883 ] How to allow Adobe Reader comments on generated pdf files?

noreply at sarovar.org noreply at sarovar.org
Sat Nov 24 02:17:24 CET 2007

Support Requests item #883, was opened at 2007-11-24 01:17
You can respond by visiting:
http://sarovar.org/tracker/?func=detail&atid=494&aid=883&group_id=106

Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
Hi,

thanks a lot for pdftex, wonderful program.

When I create a PDF file using pdflatex and view it
with Adobe Reader 8.1.1, under Documents/Security I see
"Commenting: Not allowed". This means that my
correspondents can't add little yellow sticky notes to
my file using their Adobe Reader's annotation feature.
Is there a pdftex option with which I can allow commenting?

Thanks and cheers,
  Axel Boldt