[NTG-pdftex] [ pdftex-Bugs-796 ] Different behaviour of latex/pdflatex with word breakups

noreply at sarovar.org noreply at sarovar.org
Sun May 13 09:45:36 CEST 2007

Bugs item #796, was opened at 2007-05-13 09:45
You can respond by visiting:
http://sarovar.org/tracker/?func=detail&atid=493&aid=796&group_id=106

Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
Hi,

I am working on a document with latex2html and the tag
\htmlref. I have the sentence:

"...
My program provides the following command line
arguments, used for e.g. \htmlref{Forward and inverse
search}{forwardinversesearch}:
..."

Now, I have compiled it with latex and pdflatex. latex
does no breakup of the words, whereas pdflatex does it.

Due to this fact, I do not think that it is a problem
of the latex2html package.

I do have the latest packages/version of Miktex 2.6
which is working with pdftex 1.40.3

Please find attached a screenshot of the dvi file and
the pdf file to make this more clear.

greets
Ingo