[NTG-pdftex] 1.40.4 incoming

Taco Hoekwater taco at elvenkind.com
Mon Jul 9 15:49:23 CEST 2007

Martin Schröder wrote:

>> a) Aleph can be considered abandoned as long as nobody hears of
>>    Giuseppe.  Is there a publicly accessible SCM, or is the last
>>    tarball all that is there?
>
> Not that I know of. Giuseppe is probably using luaTeX. :-)

Last I heard from Giuseppe, he has no intention of working on Aleph
any more. fwiw, the current TeXlive sources are leading (rc4).

I have about a dozen or so Aleph bugfixes in luatex that *should* be
backported, but I am not in the least interested in doing that, as
it seems nobody really cares about Aleph any more anyway.

Cheers,
Taco