[NTG-pdftex] problem of acrobat reader 4.0 or pdftex?

w.m.l at gmx.net w.m.l at gmx.net
Thu Feb 8 21:38:53 CET 2007

On 07.02.2007 10:45, Thanh Han The wrote:
> while viewing the microtype manual (from texlive2007) using
> acr4.0 on linux, I found some oddities as shown here:

Same under Windows, Acrobat Reader 4.05. Additionally, the page numbers
on the right-hand side in the TOC are completely mis-aligned.

It appears fine when created with (miktex's) pdftex 1.30.

With 1.40, it looks OK if I set hyperref's colorlinks option to false
(ie., have the links surrounded by boxes instead of coloured).

Regards,
Robert