[NTG-pdftex] \pdfprimitive

Philip & Le Khanh Philip-and-LeKhanh at Royal-Tunbridge-Wells.Org
Tue Apr 10 15:00:47 CEST 2007

Is there a Win-32 executable of PdfeTeX with this patch available ?
I would be interested in experimenting to see if Heiko's
desideratum can be accomplished within the existing set
of primitives.

** Phil.
--------