[NTG-pdftex] [tex-live] Debian TeX -- new packages

Sanjoy Mahajan sanjoy at mrao.cam.ac.uk
Sun Apr 1 14:07:25 CEST 2007

The autoconf manual is 'info autoconf', or as the autoconf entry in
Emacs's info mode.

> Since I am the one complaining, that would definately be fair.

I'm also been complaining, so if it doesn't require too much autoconf
knowledge (I've written only one, short autoconf script, for an
Othello program) I'll join Taco in finishing the autoconf magic.

> half-finished autoconf magic to make the switch to poppler
> configurable.

Is the magic that autoconf should detect whether libpoppler0
(i.e. 0.4.x) and headers are on the system and use them if they are,
otherwise use the in-tree xpdf?  Or is that too much magic?

-Sanjoy

`Not all those who wander are lost.' (J.R.R. Tolkien)