[NTG-pdftex] [ pdftex-Bugs-747 ] \letterspacefont and \pdffontexpand, again

noreply at sarovar.org noreply at sarovar.org
Sun Apr 1 02:44:47 CEST 2007

Bugs item #747, was opened at 2007-03-09 03:09
You can respond by visiting:
http://sarovar.org/tracker/?func=detail&atid=493&aid=747&group_id=106

Category: hz
Group: v1.40.1

Initial Comment:
When expanding a letterspaced font, the base font will
be expanded, too, resulting in the error `font has been
expanded with different parameters' when the base font
is expanded again:

\letterspacefont\lsfont\font 100
\pdffontexpand\lsfont 20 20 5 autoexpand
\pdffontexpand\font   20 20 5 autoexpand
Z\bye