[NTG-pdftex] xpdf/poppler usage: Movements on the poppler sid e, and a request for help

Disgusted of Tunbridge Wells P.Taylor at Rhul.Ac.Uk
Sat Oct 28 01:56:09 CEST 2006

Hans Hagen wrote:

 > [...] that's the part that worries me most because in general tex
> development has a rather bad history of cross platform code development

W H A A A T ? ? ! ! ! ! !

TeX is surely /the/ program, /par excellence/, that is guaranteed
to produce identical results on every platform.  I genuinely don't
understand to what "rather bad history of cross platform code
development" you refer, Hans.  BNB cc'd, because I suspect she
may want to comment on this.

** Phil.