[NTG-pdftex] [ pdftex-Bugs-465 ] font expansion & \lastlinefit

noreply at sarovar.org noreply at sarovar.org
Tue Oct 24 12:20:29 CEST 2006

Bugs item #465, was opened at 2006-01-03 19:05
You can respond by visiting:
http://sarovar.org/tracker/?func=detail&atid=493&aid=465&group_id=106

Category: hz
Group: v1.40.0

Initial Comment:
With \lastlinefit > 0, the last line will always be
expanded to the maximum (except if it doesn't contain a
glue).

Furthermore, I wonder whether \lastlinefit should ideally
also effect the expansion amount (ie., the last line of
the first paragraph should be set in cmr10-25, since the
preceding one is set in cmr10-50)?

\tracingoutput1
\showboxbreadth\maxdimen
\pdftracingfonts1