[NTG-pdftex] [ pdftex-Bugs-548 ] Forwarded problem with Test.jpg

noreply at sarovar.org noreply at sarovar.org
Wed Jul 26 14:54:21 CEST 2006

Bugs item #548, was opened at 2006-05-10 18:00
You can respond by visiting:
http://sarovar.org/tracker/?func=detail&atid=493&aid=548&group_id=106

Category: Image inclusion
Group: v1.40.0

Initial Comment:
Hello,

in de.comp.text.tex Simon Eugster has problems with a
jpg file: http://livingshadow.uttx.net/uploads/Test.jpg

I don't have a JPEG validator, but
mozilla/firefox/ImageMagick/xzgv/file
don't show any sign of problems with the JPEG file.
Also I could reproduce his problems with pdfTeX
1.40.0-beta-20060213:
  \pdfximage{Test.jpg}

| Error: pdftex (file ./Test.jpg): reading JPEG image
failed
|  ==> Fatal error occurred, no output PDF file produced!

Yours sincerely
  Heiko <oberdiek at uni-freiburg.de>

Comment By: Martin Schröder (oneiros)