[NTG-pdftex] [ pdftex-Bugs-579 ] The log file is wrapped

noreply at sarovar.org noreply at sarovar.org
Thu Jul 13 10:01:13 CEST 2006

Bugs item #579, was opened at 2006-07-12 15:17
You can respond by visiting:
http://sarovar.org/tracker/?func=detail&atid=493&aid=579&group_id=106

Category: None
Group: v1.30.0

Initial Comment:
[Note that I can’t tell which part of my install is responsible for this]

when I compile my source with $ pdflatex source.tex the log that is output is
wrapped at column 79, which leads to unfortunate line breaks that make
quickfixing my doument harder.
Often the line number is split off and escapes my errorformat string for Vim.
Can the wrapping be disabled? My Tex distro is Tetex 3 but I compiled pdftex
1.40 beta from source.

LaTeX Warning: Reference `sec:method-survey' on page 5 undefined on
input line
21.

[5]

LaTeX Warning: Reference `sec-corpus' on page 6 undefined on input line 58.

Package natbib Warning: Citation `Golub2004' on page 6 undefined on input
line
60.

(/usr/local/share/texmf/tex/latex/lucida/ts1hlh.fd) [6] [7] [8] [9] [10]
[11] [12] [13]

LaTeX Warning: Reference `sec.res-dec' on page 14 undefined on input line
386.

[14]

LaTeX Warning: Reference `sec.res-complexity' on page 15 undefined on
input lin
e 407.