[NTG-pdftex] \pdffontattr in pdftex-1.40.0-rc4

Reinhard Kotucha reinhard.kotucha at web.de
Thu Dec 28 18:58:02 CET 2006

  > I don't encounter the warning also with the urwvn-test.tex.  I
  > send you the terminal output and the logfile.

Hi Akira,
it seems that you don't have cmap.sty in the seach path.

vnsample.cls contains:

\ifpdf\IfFileExists{cmap.sty}{\RequirePackage{cmap}}{}\fi

If I comment out this line the warnings disappear.  There seems to be
a conflict between cmap.sty (1.0e) and current pdftex.

Regards,
  Reinhard

Marschnerstr. 25