[NTG-pdftex] [ pdftex-Patches-705 ] Patch to allow vf_nf grow dynamically

noreply at sarovar.org noreply at sarovar.org
Wed Dec 20 16:27:50 CET 2006

http://sarovar.org/tracker/?func=detail&atid=495&aid=705&group_id=106

Category: Fonts
Group: v1.40.0

Initial Comment:
This patch allows the array vf_e_fnts and vf_i_fnts
grow dynamically, instead of having fixed size font_max
as currently.

Comment By: Martin Schröder (oneiros)
Date: 2006-11-26 21:01

This has been included in version 1.40

Comment By: Nobody (None)
Date: 2006-11-25 10:58

Message:
Logged In: NO

Hi!

It's been applied on Debian/unstable, and it works!
Top notch!

Thanks

Danai SAE-HAN

Comment By: The Thanh Han (hanthethanh)