[NTG-pdftex] [ pdftex-Bugs-711 ] ToUnicode CMap feature does not work in recent beta

noreply at sarovar.org noreply at sarovar.org
Mon Dec 11 18:20:09 CET 2006

Bugs item #711, was opened at 2006-12-09 16:00
You can respond by visiting:
http://sarovar.org/tracker/?func=detail&atid=493&aid=711&group_id=106

>Category: Fonts
>Group: v1.40.0

Initial Comment:
pdfTeX 1.40.0-beta-20061206 seems to have introduced a
bug on ToUnicode CMap feature.

While version 20061108 was ok about this, PDF file
produced by beta-20061206 does not contain any
ToUnicode CMap in any case.

Even when I use the traditional \pdffontattr command,
let alone the more recent \pdfgentounicode, I cannot
find any unicode cmap notaion in the pdf.

For your reference, I here link my test file (2Mb):

http://people.ktug.or.kr/~nomos/mine/testtouni.tar.gz

Comment By: Martin Schröder (oneiros)