[NTG-pdftex] [ pdftex-Patches-462 ] HZ font expansion by text matrix manipulation

noreply at sarovar.org noreply at sarovar.org
Fri Dec 1 11:26:15 CET 2006

http://sarovar.org/tracker/?func=detail&atid=495&aid=462&group_id=106

Category: Positioning
Group: v1.40.0

Initial Comment:
Use textmatrix Tm instead of /FontMatrix for font
expansion. Then a font file will be embedded only once
for all expansion factors. Gives smaller PDF files.
Works then also for non-embedded fonts. TrueType not
tried yet. Rough patch only, incomplete, work in
progress, no warranty, not for production.

Regards, Hartmut