[NTG-pdftex] pdfpagebox

Thanh Han The hanthethanh at gmail.com
Thu Sep 15 13:31:18 CEST 2005

good. I am on way to do that.

Another issue is that I am implementing a primitive
requrested by Cho, to grab the BBox of an included pdf.

Syntax:

\pdfximagebbox\pdflastximage 1 => print BBox1
\pdfximagebbox\pdflastximage 4 => print BBox4

A question here: what should be printed? something like
10pt, or 10sp, or 10bp, or just 10? 10pt seems to be easy
and also consistent with syntax of similar primitives,
however the BBox of pdf is often in bp, so instead of 10bp
we would get 10.03749pt. Is this a problem?

Thanh