[NTG-pdftex] [ pdftex-Feature Requests-429 ] Make PDF documents accessible to visually imparied.

noreply at sarovar.org noreply at sarovar.org
Mon Sep 12 00:37:02 CEST 2005

http://sarovar.org/tracker/?func=detail&atid=496&aid=429&group_id=106

Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
Adobe Reader has a'reflow' feature that allows
visually impaired users to zoom into properly
formatted documents and read them without having to
move the viewable area back and forth across the
page.  PDFs made in MikteX eith pdfte are not properly
formatted and reflow without interword spacing,
redering them unreadable. I contacted the MikteX
people and they referred me here. I beleive Scientific
Word also uses pdftex with the same result.

Any chance this could be fixed?