[NTG-pdftex] [ pdftex-Bugs-304 ] Names of expanded fonts not in log output

noreply at sarovar.org noreply at sarovar.org
Mon Oct 17 00:12:48 CEST 2005

Bugs item #304, was opened at 2005-03-02 18:25
You can respond by visiting:
http://sarovar.org/tracker/?func=detail&atid=493&aid=304&group_id=106

Category: Fonts
Group: v1.21a

Initial Comment:
When using font expansion, the log output will not
contain the names of the expanded fonts but the null
character instead (resp. ^^@).

%-------------------------------------
\pdfadjustspacing=2
\pdffontexpand\font 20 20 5 autoexpand
\tracingoutput=1
test

\parfillskip 0pt
test
\bye
%-------------------------------------

Regards,
Robert.

Comment By: Robert (schlcht)
Date: 2005-10-16 00:24

If the font is not autoexpand'ed, its name will still not be
written to the log file.

(pdftex 1.30.3; same test file, without "autoexpand")

Regards,
Robert.

Comment By: Martin Schröder (oneiros)