[NTG-pdftex] Re: [tex-live] pdftex documentation

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Mon Oct 10 00:38:18 CEST 2005

    the misc/pdfTeX-FAQ from 2000 refers to version 0.14f, still mentions
    the old config file, and TIFF, is misleading. Should be removed IMHO.

Ok, I will delete it.

    If it's ok for Martin, also the pdftex-pdfkeys/pdftex-pdfkeys and
    therefore the whole dir. could be removed in principle, as this info
    is now included in the manual.

Fine with me if it's fine with Martin.  Deletions always make me happy :).

    And why can't my xpdf display Thanh's thesis-png.pdf (only white
    sheets), but Adobe Reader can?

You're asking me :)?  All those files predate my involvement in TL by a
good many years, I have no idea where they came from.

I'd love to have a pdftex doc location on CTAN I could just copy
wholesale for TL ...

Thanks,
Karl