[NTG-pdftex] Re: pdftosrc man page (fwd)

Hartmut Henkel hartmut_henkel at gmx.de
Thu Nov 3 19:45:30 CET 2005

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2005 14:34:01 +0100
From: Hilmar Preusse <hille42 at web.de>
To: Frank Küster <frank at kuesterei.ch>
Cc: Hartmut Henkel <hartmut_henkel at gmx.de>, ntg-pdftex at ntg.nl
Subject: Re: pdftosrc man page

On 03.11.05 Frank Küster (frank at kuesterei.ch) wrote:
> Hartmut Henkel <hartmut_henkel at gmx.de> wrote:

Hi,

> > i've put a sketchy man page for Thanh's nice pdftosrc utility at
> >
> > http://www.circuitwizard.de/misc/pdftosrc.1.gz
> >
> > Please have a look whether one can live with it for now.
>
> Is this based on Hilmars work that we sent to the list earlier, or
> is it written from scratch?

No, it is not. It says much more about the functionality of pdftosrc,
meanwhile my one contains more about the background and how to attach
files. After pdftosrc disappeared from teTeX I assumed it to be
obsolete, closed all bugs and purged my work.
I've uploaded my one to http://www.amasol.de/~preusse/pdftosrc/ .

H.
--
http://www.hilmar-preusse.de.vu/