[NTG-pdftex] [ pdftex-Bugs-367 ] Using hypertex

noreply at sarovar.org noreply at sarovar.org
Tue Jun 21 00:02:43 CEST 2005

Bugs item #367, was opened at 2005-06-16 16:00
You can respond by visiting:
http://sarovar.org/tracker/?func=detail&atid=493&aid=367&group_id=106

Category: None
Group: v1.21a

Initial Comment:
This bug appeared after May or April installation of
MikTeX. I use AmsArt class together with hyperTeX
package. However when I click bookmark or any \ref in
document I do not go to appropriate place in text.
When I use latex.exe and then convert dvi to pdf I
get pdf file where \ref works as I expect, but I
cannot create this way bookmarks.