[NTG-pdftex] [ pdftex-Patches-366 ] patch to grow pdf_mem dynamically

noreply at sarovar.org noreply at sarovar.org
Mon Jun 20 15:10:35 CEST 2005

http://sarovar.org/tracker/?func=detail&atid=495&aid=366&group_id=106

Category: Memory allocation
Group: v1.30.0

Initial Comment:
experimental patch, pdf_mem_size from texmf.cnf would
be ignored then.

10000 < pdf_mem_size < 10000000 (arbitrary upper limit,
was 524288)

Date: 2005-06-20 15:10

I was not seriously suggesting to change the default value
to 100, I just had to do something to get the new code doing
stuff. It is not obvious to me what macros I should use to
fill up pdf_mem quickly :-)

Comment By: Nobody (None)