[NTG-pdftex] \pdfescapestring/convertStringToPDFString

Pawel Jackowski jackos1 at poczta.onet.pl
Sat Jun 18 18:54:53 CEST 2005

Hi,

Martin:
>>It's like \pdflastescapedstring. Don't know if anybody needs it. :-)

Heiko:
> I do.
> Example mimetype of embedded file streams[...]

I like the idea of \pdfescape very much either. I use such commands in
many other cases, such as special color spaces (i.e.
/PANTONE#20231#20CV) or optional content (i.e << /Type /OCG /Name
(Layer\(1\)) >>). A `hand-made' implementation of those command is not a
horror, but primitives provides it in more general way and obviously
much faster.

BR,
--
Pawe/l Jackowski