[NTG-pdftex] \pdfescapestring/convertStringToPDFString

Pawel Jackowski jackos1 at poczta.onet.pl
Fri Jun 17 20:47:59 CEST 2005

Hi,

>>I've given a try to describe them in manual (Literals and specials
>>chapter). Please look if the description is relevant. What is
>>\pdflastescapedname for?
>
> It's like \pdflastescapedstring. Don't know if anybody needs it. :-)

Aghh, it seems I've missundestood the usage of the command. Sorry, at
the moment I can't try it out. So, \pdfescape... commands do NOT expand
things on fly (that would be to nice :), just stores the expansion in
\pdflastescaped... right? If so, I'd insist on using `lastescape'
instead of `lastescaped', to keep naming convention consistent. How do
you think?

BR,
--
Pawe/l Jackowski