[NTG-pdftex] 1.30.0-beta-20050615

Taco Hoekwater taco at elvenkind.com
Fri Jun 17 16:35:40 CEST 2005

Hi,

Not sure if these remarks are for Pawel or (more likely) for
Martin and I assume most are known already, but:

The files http://www.pdftex.org/NEWS and []/README that are
referenced in Annoucement-1.30.0-rc1 are still the ones from
1.21a.

Annoucement is generally spelled as Announcement ;-)

The included INSTALL and README's from the zip are not
up-to-date yet, e.g. they still mention the pdfxtex executable.

Pawel Jackowski wrote:

> On the base of news I've commited revision 602 of the manual, that
> should be more or less up-to-date with 1.3. Please, check it out.

I'd like to check it out, but I forgot where I can get it from. :-/

Taco