[NTG-pdftex] \pdflastvbreakpenalty

Pawel Jackowski jackos1 at poczta.onet.pl
Fri Jun 17 14:04:32 CEST 2005

Hi,

Hartmut:

Done.

Martin:
>>>Yep. For new primitives We should also mention the version of
>>>pdfTeX when they were introduced.

Yep, will keep new things in this way. Version info should be also added
to all the primitives not available in version 1.0. What is the easiest
way to get the entire list of primitive changes? Collecting release notes?

Thanh:
> I introduced this primitive for a job where I need some
> hacking with page breaking and couldn't do that using
> macros. This can be safely removed.

Just a question, in the context of page break, doesn't \outputpenalty do
this?

BR,
--
Pawe/l Jackowski