[NTG-pdftex] 1.30.0-rc1

Taco Hoekwater taco at elvenkind.com
Fri Jun 17 11:36:37 CEST 2005

Mart,

It seems that pdfetex is broken (it is not etex) in this beta?

   [taco at hal tmp]$ pdfetex -ini *plain
   This is pdfeTeX, Version 3.141592-1.21b-2.2 (Web2C 7.5.4) (INITEX)
    \write18 enabled.
   entering extended mode

   [taco at glenlivet context]$ pdftex -ini *plain
   This is pdfTeXk, Version 3.141592-1.30.0-beta-rc1 (Web2C 7.5.4) (INITEX)
    %&-line parsing enabled.
   ! I can't find file `*plain'.
   <*> *plain

PANIC!