[NTG-pdftex] [ pdftex-Bugs-320 ] \textcolor

noreply at sarovar.org noreply at sarovar.org
Thu Jun 16 14:45:05 CEST 2005

Bugs item #320, was opened at 2005-03-28 05:52
You can respond by visiting:
http://sarovar.org/tracker/?func=detail&atid=493&aid=320&group_id=106

Category: None
Group: v1.21a

Initial Comment:
I want to change color of text using comand \textcolor
{blue}. However when text flows from one page to
another the color resets to standard on the next
page.
Initially I beleived that this problem of pdf.
However I
tried today latex.exe and then converted dvi to pdf.
I got
effect that I expected: text had on both pages the
same
color. However using of pdflatex is more better
because
it prepares bookmarks for pdf.