[NTG-pdftex] inclusion of PDF with hz-alg expandeded font

Vit Zyka vit.zyka at seznam.cz
Wed Jun 1 09:04:54 CEST 2005

The Thanh Han wrote:
> ah, sorry, I misunderstood the problem. It seems to be a bug
> of pdftex with pdf inclusion (handling fonts in embedded
> pdf's). I am not sure when this was fixed, but when I run
> your test file, the output seems ok (see attachment). So I
> suggest to upgrade your pdftex binaries (sorry that I don't
> know any better
> solution).

Strange, I read in your PDF: PDF Producer: pdfetex 1.21b
That is (hopefully) my version of pdfetex. So let us return to the
minimal example. I send you .tex, .log, and .pdf files for comparision.

In addition I notice another strange behaviour with inclusion. Type 1
font cmb12 (embeded subset) was after inclusion replaced by Times New
Roman Bold(?). The rest cm* font are OK. It needs more investigation
from me, so, please, can you focus on the hz problem?

Thank you very much
Vit