[NTG-pdftex] inclusion of PDF with hz-alg expandeded font

Vit Zyka vit.zyka at seznam.cz
Wed Jun 1 17:57:48 CEST 2005

The Thanh Han wrote:
> remember when I fixed it. Anyway, can you please try it with
> the latest snapshot (djgpp is also available). If you need

Jupiii! Yes, ~1.30 really fixes the problem. That is very good news.
Thank you, Thanh, very much.

(Also good news for me is, that pdftex preserves form objects with
geometrical transformations during PDF inclusion; If someday it
preserves also annotations it would be really amazing!)

> help with getting the djgpp binary work, please feel free to

Thanks to Akira Kakuto who is maintaining the fresh food in the
http://www.fsci.fuk.kindai.ac.jp/kakuto/win32-ptex/web2c75.html I do not
need translating.

Vit