[NTG-pdftex] Expanded png inclusion support

Taco Hoekwater taco at elvenkind.com
Mon Jul 25 11:09:43 CEST 2005

noreply at sarovar.org wrote:
> The attached writepng.c fixes a bug discovered by Hans:
>
> In the new version, Colorspaces were always written direct
> (img_colorspace_ref() was ignored). That broke the image color
> processing that ConTeXt does.

The testfile Hans sent me now works ok, a simple matter of
re-instating the if (img_colorspace_ref()) test.

Warning: the combination of this kind of color postprocessing in
macros with transparency in the png image can produce unexpected
results (because the transparency values will remain uneffected).

Taco