[NTG-pdftex] no etex while dump

Pawel Jackowski jackos1 at poczta.onet.pl
Fri Jul 22 11:23:59 CEST 2005

 > Hartmut
> it works also here without quote even in rc3! Same bash. I don't
> understand this. Needs checking...

I haven't noticed this behaviour on rc1. Give me some time, I will try
to compile rc1 once again and check with the same conditions.

 > Taco:
> Are you sure?

Yes I am sure that something differs depending on something :) I'm not
sure if it is a bug. I'm sure that the same command (without quoted *)
on the same shell works differently on pdfTeX 1.20a and pdfTeX
1.30.0-rc2. Meybe it is a question of compiler? One was compiled under
M$ Visual C, the second under gcc. Checking...

 > Hans:
> indeed; it's a feature request -)

I always assume I don't know something important :) Anyway, I strongly
support this request.

--
Pawe/l Jackowski
P.Jackowski at gust.org.pl