[NTG-pdftex] [ pdftex-Feature Requests-320 ] add support for a colour stack

noreply at sarovar.org noreply at sarovar.org
Sun Jul 10 16:19:55 CEST 2005

http://sarovar.org/tracker/?func=detail&atid=496&aid=320&group_id=106

Category: None
>Group: None

Initial Comment:
I want to change color of text using comand \textcolor
{blue}. However when text flows from one page to
another the color resets to standard on the next
page.
Initially I beleived that this problem of pdf.
However I
tried today latex.exe and then converted dvi to pdf.
I got
effect that I expected: text had on both pages the
same
color. However using of pdflatex is more better
because
it prepares bookmarks for pdf.